- BOTOX® Cosmetic is the #1 selling treatment of its kind.*
- It is the first and only treatment FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines look better in adults.
- It comes from a purified protein found in onabotulinumtoxinA.
- It is approved for us in 95 countries.
- Treatment requires no downtime. You may return to your daily routine immediately after you leave your medical provider’s office.
- You may begin to notice results within a week, but some may see results between 7-14 days. Each patient is unique—full results in 30 days.
- *Data collected through 2020.
- Virtually no discomfort
- Effective smoothing of facial expressions
- It may be used as a preventative measure to slow wrinkles from forming
- Predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with fewer facial lines
Who Is Botox For?
- Over age 21
- Seeks to prevent or reduce expression lines and wrinkles
- Physically healthy
- Not pregnant or nursing
- No history of neuromuscular diseases
- No active skin lesions or conditions in the treatment area
How Does Botox Work?
- BOTOX® Cosmetic targets the underlying causes of frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines.
- The repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, smiling, and raising the eyebrows over the years create static lines – wrinkles visible when the face is at rest.
- Your medical provider will inject these facial muscles with Botox Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity.
- After a BOTOX® treatment, your skin will be smoother and more relaxed.
- It may take up to two weeks to look younger.
- If you have had BOTOX treatments before, you may see results sooner than that.
- BOTOX usually lasts for 3-4 months.
- Results vary from patient to patient, so your medical provider will plan your next visit based on your results & aesthetic goals.
- How long is the recovery time after a BOTOX® treatment?
How long is the recovery after a botox treatment?
- You may notice small red bumps just after your treatment.
- These small bumps at the injection site usually disappear in less than an hour.
- It is best to avoid NSAID medications just before and after treatment.
- Avoid heat and any activities that may cause facial flushing, such as saunas, strenuous exercise, alcohol consumption, or tanning on the day of treatment.
- Do not lay down or lean forward for 4 hours after your injections.
To learn more, call (713) 487-3010 to schedule a complimentary consultation and meet with one of our licensed medical providers for a treatment plan to meet your goals.
Step into a world of refined beauty and confidence at Davam Aesthetics with our signature Botox treatments. Botox, renowned for its remarkable ability to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, offers a non-surgical approach to age-defying skin care. Targeting facial muscles temporarily reduces muscle activity, leading to a smoother, more youthful complexion. Whether you aim to diminish forehead lines, crow’s feet, or frown lines between the brows, our adept practitioners in Magnolia and Tomball, TX, are committed to providing natural and fantastic results. Trust in the expertise of Davam Aesthetics to rejuvenate your appearance and illuminate your intrinsic beauty with our tailored Botox treatments.